Wednesday, March 19, 2008
@
2:17 PM
Today's Topic: Being STRONG is having the courage to face FEAR!
Haha... It sounds like I am conducting a seminar
ar... No la... @ lunch time, we went to "The Arcade" for lunch.. After Lunch, there are a group of students giving flowers to all ladies who walk pass...
Saying: "This flower represents a woman's strength, love and determination. It bears the hopes and dreams of Zita Roberts, who had so much to live for." Listen to her story at
www.freshair.sgA Nice Flower which brighten my day @ work... ;)
This few days never blog, cos I was damn busy... So many shipments... Especially those local shipments... And my colleague took medical leave on Friday... X 2 busy
lol...
Last week, I've been coughing like mad... Non-stop cough especially @ night time...
Omg... Can’t even sleep
lol... And finally, can’t
tahan anymore, I took medical leave on Monday... Now... the whole department is coughing badly... The weather is bad!! Please take care guys/gals...
Back to Work... She just passed me tons of work to do...
Haiz...